The FastFrame NS14 quad port 10GbE Network Adapter leverages the industry standard Ethernet technology from Intel, to meet the bandwidth-intensive demands of high-performance, high-bandwidth I/O environments. The NS14 provides industry-leading throughput and latency management with minimal CPU utilization and power consumption.
The FastFrame NS14 is the premier connectivity choice for applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, medical imaging, IP content delivery, and video rendering. With support for Data Center Bridging and native OS iSCSI initiators, ATTO’s FastFrame network adapters provide unmatched features for networking environments.
▪ Dual speed 10G/1G Four LC fiber-optic connectors
▪ Supports 10 G SFP + Cu for Direct Attach
▪ 2 LED indicators per port
▪ LED Indicators: LINK (solid), ACTIVITY (blinking), LINK SPEED (green = 10Gb, yellow = 1Gb)
Environmental and Physical Specifications
▪ Operating environment: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)